I am an educator at heart. My career since 1999 has been dedicated to harnessing the potential of web technologies and networks to foster our learning and improve the way we work.
I have a deep and broad experience of both formal and informal online education for diverse and international groups of learners, as a teacher, a tutor, a course author, a community manager, a learning resource developer, a product manager, a project manager and a senior manager.
I have built up particular experience and enjoyed considerable success at:
- leading and enthusing teams to implement online learning projects and initiatives
- implementing online learning initiatives on a large scale
- leading the design of educational experiences that involve technology
- shaping products that support adults to learn and collaborate online
- designing and delivering online learning for a diverse range of constituencies and purposes
- training educators for a range of roles in delivering online learning
- communicating the benefits of often complex projects and initiatives to diverse groups of stakeholders.
For more details about my experience, here's my LinkedIn profile: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartsutherland
Header image CC BY-NC Kingsley Huang